Aurora Clark (Contestant) appeals the trial court’s denial of her election contest challenging 12 uncounted ballots in a close race for city council. This appeal principally concerns the handling of provisional ballots where the voter does not provide a current residence address on the ballot envelope. Because we agree with the trial court that the elections official did not abuse his discretion, we affirm.
- Taitz v. Dunn, Cal.App.4th, G045351, WL 1511747 Nonpublished/Nonciteable, (Cal. Rules of Court, Rules 976, 977) (Cal.App 4 Dist. 2012) (Counsel for Defendant Damon Dunn)
- Clark v. McCann, 243 Cal.App.4th 910 (Cal.App 4 Dist. 2015) (Counsel for Defendant John McCann)
- The New Campaign Finance Landscape: Super PACs Spending Big in 2012 Election
- Securities and Exchange Commission Plays Campaign Finance Watchdog
- Third Time’s No Charm: California Updates its Fund Manager and Placement Agent Rules, but Misses on the Regulated Community’s Major Concerns